Dear Alex Harper,

Hey, ego!

There will always be that moment when you're confused whom to hang out with.

Strange impressions.
Shallow drama.

People, as Dad describes it, are just a bunch of leeches sucking benefits and deceives you with their pompous words! Plus, only 42% of the people  you call 'friends' are actually friends. And the remaining 58% are the leeches.

How will you know that one is trustworthy, you ask?

The answer is: NEVER.

Random picture

Yet sometimes, blood compact usually works. Ha-ha!

Remember, too much confusion leads to obnoxious doings. And I will never accept the fact that you'll do something stupid because you're suppose to be the one that prevents me from idiotic mischief!

THINK well.



Like what you read? Support me!

Popular Posts